CQUARTZ BlackOut utilizes polysiloxane technology merged with an acrylic resin to create an incredibly durable protective coating for rubber, and plastic trim. The coating is far more durable than traditional tire dressings, while it's also 100% dry to the touch and with no sticky side effects of silicone-based products. This unique formula also inhibits the deterioration of rubber and protects from UV rays. BlackOut even makes tires EXTREMELY easy to clean! Dirt barely sticks to it in the first place and if washed regularly you never need more than the water to clean to perfection.
Features & Benefits:
- Self-cleaning, hydrophobic, salt & chemical resistance.
- UV resistance.
- Preserves black matte/satin appearance.
- No VOC.
- CARPRO states an expected durability of 6 months. Sky's the Limit began testing the finalized version in May of 2021.
How To Use:
- Wash tires thoroughly with MultiX.
- Dry very well!
- Pour a line of BlackOut on the tire applicator sponge.
- Work in the coat over the tire walls surface. (Add product as needed)
- Let the coating dry for a bare minimum of 30 minutes.
- To apply a second layer, repeat the steps above.
- Allow to dry 12 hours minimally before exposure to nasty weather.
- Avoid soaps and chemicals during first 3 days.
- Recommended application temperature: 58°F ~ 90°F.
- Avoid use on motorcycle tires
- What are the differences between BlackOut and PERL when using on tires?
- PERL is going to be the more cost-effective option. PERL is a glossier finish and BlackOut is a very matte finish. BlackOut is much more durable and also stays cleaner longer. In terms of maintenance, BlackOut is the clear winner as well.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.