One of our greatest innovations of all time (HydrO2) is now even easier to use and available in the new ready-to-use formula version known as HydrO2 Lite!
Introducing the incredibly easy-to-use, effective, and revolutionary TRUE WIPE-LESS spray sealant! CARPRO HydrO2 Lite is formulated with hydrophilic glass fibers, silicon polymers, and fluoropolymers and can be applied to all vehicle surfaces! Paint, glass, plastic, convertible tops, wheels, calipers, and wheel wells are all easily within reach with HydrO2 Lite. HydrO2 Lite was specifically formulated for the DIY guys looking to get the insane gloss and incredible self-cleaning effect offered by HydrO2! This amazing ready-to-use coat forms an ultra-water-repellent coating and is applied by simply spraying and then rinsing off with only water!
A simple spray and rinse application saves time, and results in a durable silica shell that produces a brilliant protected shine that is incredibly easy to maintain. Our "Hydroelectric bonding" function means HydrO2 Lite reacts chemically with water contact! This means the coating transforms from hydrophilic to hydrophobic. The pressure from spraying with water accelerates the bonding of HydrO2 Lite to the surface creating a hydrophobic layer. HydrO2 Lite is climate and temperature stable and is an extremely effective long-lasting water repellent that is resistant to nearly all acids, alkaline solutions, and solvents while offering significant UV (Ultra Violet) protection. HydrO2 Lite is sold in ready-to-use form for those that prefer to avoid diluting products.
- Ready to use.
- Beauty: Instantly enhances the gloss, depth, and smoothness of your paint.
- Easy to use in almost any environment.
- Hydro2 Lite can be used after every time you wash.
- Ease of Use: Spray on and rinse off.
- Versatility: Use on any surface.
- Dirt and water repellency: Dirt and water are repelled from the surface.
- Instant vehicle release: No cure time needed.
- Less wiping: With no more wiping and buffing waxes or sealants on and off the paint there is less chance of scratches.
- UV protection.
- Resistant to nearly all acids, alkaline solutions, and solvents.
- Durability: 3 months or more.
- Do NOT apply HydrO2 in the sun or to a hot surface! Applying in this manner may cause streaks that do not wipe off easily.
- In shaded locations or shop wash your vehicle and remove any dirt from the surfaces.
- The surface must be well cleaned from soap residue and left wet with water.
- Spray a fine mist of HydrO2 on no more than 1/4 of the vehicle before rinsing. Very little is needed and no overlap is needed.
- From the time you start spraying a section to rinsing off should be approximately 30 seconds or less.
- Immediately rinse well with a strong water nozzle.
- Repeat steps 4-6 on the next section of the vehicle rinsing well before moving to the next section.
- Finish by "flood rinsing" the vehicle without a spray nozzle to push all the water off from the top down.
- Dry any remaining water by blowing off or with the use of a clean CARPRO Dhydrate.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.