Installing the hose reel:
Simply slide the swivel end of your Kobrajet hose through the opening provided at the side of the reel core and install the 3/8" Male NPT threads into the 3/8" Female NPT threads of the swivel. Do not make a Quick Coupling joint at the swivel as there is not enough space and the bend in the line is too severe. Be sure to allow a small amount of slack at the swivel joint and use the red hose fastener provided to secure the hose at this joint. Using a Whip Line connected to your pump, connect to the hose reel inlet. When planning, add an extra foot to the distance so as not to bend the Whip Line too severely. Lastly, install the handle with the hardware provided.
Before leaving your hose reel unattended, always engage the locking mechanism on the side of the reel.
Installing a hose and whip line on the hose reel:
1. Install M22 plug adapter onto your pressure washer - part #24.5014 - 14mm M22 or #24.5008 - 15mm M22 *each power washer is different so look in your user manual or call the manufacturer for the M22 size (located on the pressure washer outlet or hose-end)*
3. Install part #24.0081 on the inlet of the hose reel - connect the other end of the whip line to this QC plug.
4. Thread the pressure hose into the swivel on the reel inlet
- 3/8" NPTM x 3/8" NPT
- Threaded 3/8" male NPT hard-line outlet (wet line)
- Max - 4,000 PSI
- Max - 140°F Temp
- Rated for cold water use only
- 12.5" Height x 11.5" Lengh
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.