Why Buy This Product?
- Makes your paintwork feel smooth as glass.
- Removes overspray and industrial contamination
- Ultra smooth clay technology
- Glides over the surface removing embedded contaminates
- Works on paintwork, glass, headlights, exhaust systems, and wheels
How It Works
The Chemical Guys ClayBlock V2 is the fastest, easiest, and safest way to make your vehicle feel smooth as glass. The ClayBlock V2 makes removing overspray, industrial fallout, brake dust, and contamination easier than ever imagined. The unique design utilizes surface cleansing clay that makes paintwork, headlights, glass, wheels, and painted plastic surfaces feel smooth to perfection. The surface cleansing ClayBlock V2 traps and removes embedded contaminants from the surface for the cleanest results possible. The high-tech design of the ClayBlock V2 allows anyone to safely and easily decontaminate any automotive surface. Traditional claybars are often easy to drop; the ClayBlock V2 is designed to be easy to handle with a cushion grip that conforms to the shape of your hand. The cushioned grip spreads even pressure over the surface of the ClayBlock V2 for the highest quality results. Combined with super-slick Clay Luber, the Chemical Guys ClayBlock V2 is the easiest way to make your paint feel smooth-as-glass!
Easy To Use
We developed the revolutionary ClayBlock V2 to be fast and easy to use. Traditional detailing clay can be difficult to handle, hard to keep clean, and must be thrown away when dropped. The ClayBlock V2 is easy to use, and can quickly be cleaned with warm water if dropped on the ground. The Chemical Guys ClayBlock V2 uses extra fine clay that quickly cleanses the surface of embedded contaminants. Problems such as overspray, road tar, brake dust, and industrial fallout can cause your paint to feel rough, appear dull, and oxidize over time. ClayBlock V2 cleanses and restores your vehicle’s finish to a smooth-as-glass feel. Using ClayBlock V2 is easy! Simply apply a generous amount of Chemical Guys Luber to the surface and gently glide the ClayBlock V2 over glass, wheels, headlights, and painted surfaces to achieve a perfectly clean vehicle. Within minutes, any car, truck, motorcycle, or RV can feel smooth-as-glass, and perfectly prepared for a coat of your favorite wax or sealant. The Chemical Guys ClayBlock V2 makes removing embedded contaminates quick and easy!
Traditional detailing clay has limitations: the mere act of dropping traditional detailing clay embeds it full of grains of abrasive dirt that scratches paint when rubbed across the car. If dropped on the ground, simply rinse ClayBlock V2 with warm water to remove any dirt or debris. Once cleaned, ClayBlock V2 is ready for action! Chemical Guys ClayBlock V2 was designed to be the easiest way to decontaminate virtually any surface on your vehicle. It’s so easy to use that anyone can clay a car, truck, motorcycle, or RV in a matter of minutes. Chemical Guys ClayBlock V2 is truly is the easiest way to clay your vehicle!
ClayBlock V2 is the perfect choice to make virtually any part of your vehicle feel smooth-as-glass. The unique design fits into tight spaces such as wheels and bumpers to remove overspray, road tar, and contamination. ClayBlock V2 decontamination process is a key factor when waxing and sealing your paintwork: ClayBlock V2 removes embedded contaminants that reduce the longevity of your wax coat, and degrade your paint at the molecular level. Once overspray and contamination are removed from the surface, waxes and sealants bond directly to your paintwork for longer lasting protection. ClayBlock V2 provides the highest quality results when applying wax or sealant.
Do I Need A Clay Lubricant?
Yes! Clay bars absolutely need some kind of lubricant to work correctly. Without lubricant clay bars cannot move freely over the surface and work as intended. Without proper lubrication a clay bar will catch on contaminants, pull them across the surface and possible scratch or mar paint. Clay bars are such intended as to work with proper clay bar lubricants are formulated to lubricate the surface allowing the clay bars to glide more freely across a surface. Lubricants aid the clay bar in lifting particles and allow the clay bar to move freely from raking roughly across the paint and causing possible scratches.
Can You Use Soap As A Lubricant?
No! Lubricants are formulated to work with the clay bar and will not impact the integrity and cleaning ability of a clay bar. Shampoos and car wash soaps may damage the clay bar leading to deterioration, which in turn will limit its cleaning ability and shorten its lifespan. Specially formulated clay lubricants are formulated with uniquely engineered surface lubricants to allow for superior gliding of the clay bar and provide a slippery protective layer that clay bars can safely glide across.
How To Use:
- Wash vehicle well to remove loose dirt and debris.
- Mist a 2’ x 2’ area generously with Chemical Guys Luber Lubricant.
- Gently glide the rubber side of the ClayBlock back and forth on the surface until smooth feel is achieved
- The ClayBlock will grab the surface initially.
- This grabbing indicates that the ClayBlock is removing contamination.
- Continue rubbing gently until the ClayBlock glides freely.
- Buff each completed section dry with a microfiber towel.
- Before moving to the next section, inspect the ClayBlock.
- If it appears soiled, mist it with some Luber and scrub it clean with a microfiber towel.
- If you drop the ClayBlock or it becomes completely soiled, take care to ensure the surface is cleaned and free of abrasives before cleaning the rest of the vehicle.
- Decontaminate any exterior surface that is shiny or clear.
- Clear optical plastics
- Polished Metals
- Finish by sealing the clean and smooth surfaces with your favorite Chemical Guys vehicle coating, synthetic sealant, or natural carnauba wax.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.